Toyota of Orlando’s tips for rainy day driving!
Driving in the rain can be seriously challenging - not only does visibility do down, slippery conditions can make even the most basic of roads extremely dangerous. That’s why our Orlando Toyota dealership is here to help - we’ve got all the tips you need to safely take on rainy roads in your new Toyota! We’re covering both prepping your car and how to handle it when you actually hit the highway, so read on!
You need to ensure that your new Toyota in Orlando can actually handle a wet and slick road before you test it out - bring your car in for routine car maintenance! Our Toyota service techs can check your tires, brakes, headlights, de-fogger, and windshield wipers, all of which are essential parts of the drive time experience, especially when the roads get slippery and your visibility is impaired. Make sure each feature is in top-notch condition and replace any that aren’t living up to their potential!
Now that you’re prepped, it’s time to start re-thinking how you should handle your new Toyota in Orlando when it’s raining out! One of the biggest tips we can give you is to SLOW DOWN - make sure you take turns slowly, and don’t slam on the gas or brakes of your new Toyota when you’re out on the road. You should also turn your headlights on, and if visibility gets too bad don’t hesitate to pull over to the shoulder and wait for it to lighten up a little. Additionally, try to avoid driving through puddles; if you hit one that’s too deep, you run the risk of doing damage to your new Toyota’s electrical system. If you can, try to drive towards the middle of the road where the water will be the most shallow.
Want more tips on how to handle your new Toyota in Orlando when bad weather strikes, or need to get it prepped accordingly? Come on in and see us - we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, or you can schedule a service appointment at (866) 945-0493 today!
Making the decision between the Orlando Scion FR-S and Scion tC
If you’re looking for a sporty car, our Toyota Scion dealership is the perfect place to start! We have some great new Scion in Orlando that can fit exactly what you need, including the Scion FR-S and the Scion tC! With these two great options to choose from, how do you know which one is the new Scion for you? This is where we can help! Toyota of Orlando is sharing what each of these new Scion have to offer and how they differ to help make your decision easy.
- If you’re shopping for a sporty car on a budget, you’ll probably want the Scion tC in Orlando. It has a starting MSRP of $19,965, compared to the $25,255 starting MSRP of the Scion FR-S.
- However, this new Scion isn’t as performance-driven as it only offers 179 horsepower. The Orlando Scion FR-S includes a 2.0-Liter flat boxer engine, which provides 200 horsepower and 179 lb.-ft. of torque!
- The Scion FR-S also offers a more dynamic driving experience with rear-wheel drive, while the Scion tC offers front-wheel drive. However, when it comes to fuel economy, the Scion tC prevails with a fuel economy rating of 23/31 mpg, compared to 22/30 mpg.
- If you’re looking for functionality, you may also want to go with the Scion tC. It offers seating for up to five people and more cargo capacity. The Scion FR-S can seat up to four people and has half the cargo space.
Although both cars are sporty, you can clearly see these new Scion are catered toward different audiences. Let the professionals at Toyota of Orlando help you find the vehicle that best fits you! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. Call our Internet Sale Team at (888) 725-3520 to set up an appointment to meet with a Sales Specialist today!
Which new Toyota is best suited to Olivia Pope from Scandal?
Are you a fan of the hit ABC show Scandal? It’s a political thriller that centers around Olivia Pope, who runs a crisis PR firm in Washington DC. Ms. Pope is the epitome of sophistication, class, and sleek trendy style, and we got to thinking - if she were to get behind the wheel of any of our new Toyota in Orlando, which would it be? Which of our new Toyota options is most Scandal-worthy?
After a long, hard look we finally got it - the 2014 Toyota Avalon in Orlando! This polished sedan is the best of the best when it comes to luxury cars at our Orlando Toyota dealership, bringing style, technology, and performance to the table without batting an eye. Here’s why we think the 2014 Toyota Avalon is Olivia Pope’s best match!
The Orlando Toyota Avalon is super sleek - in fact, it’s been compared to other luxury makes like Mercedes-Benz and Lexus. It got redesigned back in 2013, and its low, lean lines scream sophistication. The interior also got revamped and boasts perforated leather, wood-grain style trim, white ice ambient lighting, and chrome accents to round out the package. It you want classic style with an edge, the new Toyota Avalon brings it to the table… and it goes hand-in-hand with the sophistication that Olivia Pope is always exuding!
Ms. Pope also needs to stay connected so she can stay on top of all of the crises her PR firm faces - that’s where features like Entune, navigation, Bluetooth wireless streaming for calls, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and iPod connectivity come into play. The 2014 Toyota Avalon offers all of the above, so it’s easy to stay connected no matter where your job or life may take you.
Why not come judge for yourself? Come on down to Toyota of Orlando today - visit us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We’re open seven days a week for your convenience!
Get an unbelievable deal on our new Toyota and used cars in Orlando!
The Payment Reduction Event is going on right now at Toyota of Orlando and you don’t want to miss these incredible deals! We’re offering cut-rate prices on our new Toyota and used cars in Orlando to help you save a ton of money! We also want to help you drive home in a newer vehicle with a lower monthly car payment. This is possible with our ultra-low prices.
You can also take home a new Toyota with little money down! This means you won’t have to worry about bringing a ton of money with you for a large down payment! Some of our new Toyota specials in Orlando include:
- New 2014 Toyota Camry L (STK #4251085) for just $17,488* and $99 down delivers**
- New 2014 Toyota Prius c One (STK #4120061) for just $17,488* and $99 down delivers**
- New 2014 Toyota RAV4 LE (STK #4440060) for just $20,988* and $99 down delivers**
- New 2014 Toyota Tundra DCab (STK #4820114 V6, 2WD) for just $23,488*
Along with our new Toyota specials, we’re also offering incredible deals on our used cars! You won’t believe the affordable prices we’re offering with our used car specials! Not only can you find like-new used Toyota in Orlando, we’re offering more than 100 pre-owned vehicles for less than $10,000! These prices are sure to keep your monthly car payment to a minimum! These used car specials include:
- Used 2012 Toyota Camry LE (STK #P10573) for just $14,988*
- Used 2008 Toyota Camry XLE (STK #4180565A) for just $9,988*
- Used 2013 Toyota Corolla LE (STK #P10564) for just $12,988*
- Used 2009 Toyota Corolla LE (STK #4251035A) for just $9,988*
Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia to take advantages of these deals for yourself! You can also get more information by calling our Internet Sales Team at (888) 725-3520. We look forward to hearing from you!
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title and includes Dealer Fees (*Service & handling fee of $698.50), *this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicle and preparing documents related to the sale. Customers elect special APR program or S.E.T/Dealer cash back when available. Advertised prices are not applicable on lease vehicles. Guaranteed Loan on a Pre-Owned Vehicle, subject to C.A.C. requirements. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through April 30, 2014.
Orlando Toyota Tacoma rises above the Honda Ridgeline
Finding the perfect truck isn’t an easy feat, as there are many factors to consider and tons of options to choose from. However, if you’ve already decided you want a compact pickup truck, your options could be narrowed down significantly! This is because there are only a few compact pickup trucks on the market and the right choice is obvious – the 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando! This new Toyota truck is the best-selling compact pickup truck in the U.S. and for good reason. It beats out the competition with its affordable price, fuel efficiency and performance!
If you’re wondering how it compares with some of its closest rivals, such as the Honda Ridgeline, we can help! We’re comparing the Orlando Toyota Tacoma Access Cab with the Honda Ridgeline RT to show you the better choice.
- If you want a budget-friendly truck, the Toyota Tacoma is the best choice! This new Toyota truck in Orlando has a starting MSRP of just $24,470, while its Honda competitor has a starting MSRP of $30,405. This is a huge difference of about $6,000!
- Fuel efficiency can also affect your budget, which is why it’s important to get truck with great fuel economy. The Toyota Tacoma can get an estimated 19 mpg combined, which beats the Honda Ridgeline’s 17 mpg combined.
- The 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando also offers superior performance, as it comes with a 4.0L V6 engine versus a 3.5L V6 engine in its Honda competitor! It even provides more torque for faster acceleration, as it offers 266 lb.-ft. of torque and the Honda Ridgeline only offers 247 lb.-ft.!
Want to know more about this new Toyota truck? Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. Give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 725-3520 to set up a test drive and experience how it feels to get behind the wheel!