Is the Orlando Toyota Tundra going to get a diesel engine?
When choosing a new Toyota truck in Orlando, you have the option between the Toyota Tundra or the Toyota Tacoma. Once you choose which model you want, there are a ton of decisions to be made such as how big you want to cabin, if you want a truck package and what kind of engine you want! In the Toyota Tundra, you can get a more efficient V6 engine or a heavy-duty V8 engine. However, one option you won’t find with this new Toyota truck is an available diesel engine – at least not yet!
Rumor has it Toyota is contemplating the addition of a diesel engine for the Orlando Toyota Tundra in early 2016! Toyota is always looking for new ideas to make our new Toyota in Orlando even better, but what advantages would a diesel engine bring?
- Diesel engines offer better fuel efficiency. In fact, they typically get 25 to 30 percent more miles to the gallon than similar gasoline engines.
- Although diesel fuel typically cost more per gallon, it’s more energy dense, which means you don’t have to use as much to get far! This means you can drive a pickup truck and be more eco-friendly.
- Diesel engines are built tougher than gasoline engines, which means they usually last longer! This would improve the reliability of our new Toyota trucks even more!
- These engines are also better for towing, as they can deliver more torque than a traditional engine! It’s hard to believe the Orlando Toyota Tundra could possibly tow any more weight!
Although we don’t know if this new Toyota truck will offer a diesel engine in the future for sure, we welcome the idea! Visit Toyota of Orlando to check out the Toyota Tundra today! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia.
Orlando Toyota Prius family dominates sales in California!
If you’re on the market for an eco-friendly ride, you may have the Orlando Toyota Prius in mind. This new Toyota hybrid is a great option and many drivers seem to agree as it’s the best-selling vehicle in the world! Californians especially like Toyota Prius family, as it’s the most popular vehicle lineup in this state for the second year in a row! Just how popular is this lineup of new Toyota in California?
- The Toyota Prius family out-sold every other hybrid vehicle in this state – as a matter of fact it out-sold all of them combined!
- About 70,000 of these new Toyota were sold in 2013 in California and an estimated 60,000 were sold in 2012, which landed it at the top of the sales charts both years!
- One out of two hybrid vehicles on the streets of California is a member of the Orlando Toyota Prius family.
- Thirty percent of the sales in the U.S. for these new Toyota are from this state!
The Toyota Prius family in Orlando is made up of four different models including the Prius, Prius c, Prius v, and Prius Plug-in. With so many options catering to different needs, we understand why it’s so popular in California! Plus, this state is known for its leadership is sustainability, and what better way to be eco-friendly than driving a Toyota Prius? This new Toyota hybrid gets incredible fuel efficiency with an estimated 50 mpg combined! It also lets off minimal harmful emissions to keep our air pollution-free!
Want to know more about this lineup of hybrid vehicles? You don’t have to live in California to drive one! Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. You can also give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 725-3520 to schedule an appointment to meet with a Sales Specialist.
Toyota of Orlando hosts Payment Reduction Event
Toyota of Orlando is hosting a new Toyota sales event and offering some incredible deals on our new Toyota and used cars! We can help you save a ton on money on a new ride and lower your monthly car payment! All you have to do is stop by for the Payment Reduction Event and check out our new Toyota and used car specials! We’re offering some incredible low prices you don’t want to miss!
If you’re on the market for a new vehicle, check out our new Toyota specials in Orlando! Not only have we dramatically lowered our prices, you can take home your new ride will little money down! It doesn’t matter how much money you have saved - $99 down delivers** on select models! These new Toyota specials include:
- New 2014 Toyota RAV4 LE (STK #4440040) for just $21,488* and $99 down delivers**
- New 2014 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner DCab (STK #4710065 4CYL, 2WD) for just $21,988* and $99 down delivers**
- New 2013 Toyota Prius c One (STK #3120396) for just $16,988* and $99 down delivers**
- New 2014 Toyota Corolla L (STK #4180501, man. tran.) for just $14,488* and $99 down delivers**
If you’re on the lookout for even more affordable options, check out our used car specials in Orlando! With our large selection, you’re sure to find exactly what you need at the price you want! These used car specials include:
- Used 2010 Toyota Corolla LE (STK #4180483A) for just $9,988*
- Used 2012 Toyota Camry LE (STK #P10549) for just $14,988*
- Used 2012 Scion iQ (STK #4250199A) for just $9,988*
Don’t miss out on these amazing deals! Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. You can also check out our inventory on our website and give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 725-3520 for more information.
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title and includes Dealer Fees (*Service & handling fee of $698.50), *this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicle and preparing documents related to the sale. Customers elect special APR program or S.E.T/Dealer cash back when available. Advertised prices are not applicable on lease vehicles. Guaranteed Loan on a Pre-Owned Vehicle, subject to C.A.C. requirements. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through March 31, 2014.