Celebs love the Orlando Toyota Prius!
The 2013 Toyota Prius isn’t just popular at our Orlando Toyota dealership - it’s also a big hit out in Hollywood! Instead of opting for expensive and exotic vehicles, many celebs are choosing to go green… and the Orlando Toyota Prius is their car of choice! Tons of celebs have been spotted all over town in this innovative hybrid - let’s take a peek at some of the stars who have embraced their inner eco-friendliness!
You’ll find Toyota Prius drivers in Hollywood like:
- Julia Roberts
- Orlando Bloom
- Cameron Diaz
- Adrian Grenier
- Kate Bosworth
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Miley Cyrus
- Rachel Bilson
- Leo DiCaprio
- Jessica Alba
- Owen Wilson
And more! Other eco-sensitive stars include the likes of Tom Hanks, who doesn’t currently drive a Prius but owns an original Toyota RAV4 EV (and still rocks it all over town). The hybrid is also featured in several popular shows, including ABC’s Modern Family, Suburgatory, One Tree Hill, and Desperate Housewives! Its popularity even extends to the big screen, as it’s driven in movies like Horrible Bosses and 17 again!
What makes the Toyota Prius in Orlando such a popular option? Many factors, in our opinion. It’s affordable, kicking off at just over $24,000. It’s also available in a multitude of models, and it integrates incredible hybrid technology that helps to cut down on toxic emissions and also save you a good deal of money at the fuel pump. It even comes decked out with other types of innovative technology, like display audio, Entune, automatic climate control, and more!
See what all the buzz is about - test drive the 2013 Toyota Prius at Toyota of Orlando today! We’re open until 10pm every night, and we’re very conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. See you soon - and check out our new Toyota specials!
Spring into warm weather with the Orlando Toyota Matrix!
Looking for the perfect blend of utility and sporty style this spring for all of your warm weather adventures? Check out the Orlando Toyota Matrix! This incredible adaptable hatchback is perfect for wherever life decides to take you, and gets great fuel efficiency so you don’t have to spend a ton of money getting there. What makes the 2013 Toyota Matrix such an exceptional and road-worthy option?
First of all, versatility. The 2013 Toyota Matrix in Orlando is available in two different trim levels to offer you more choices; you’ll also find features tailored to making your life easier, like:
- A convenient hatchback design with an extremely roomy cargo area - you can even toss in accessories like a cargo net or cargo organizers
- Comfortable seating for up to five (with room to spare)
- An incredible audio system - you’ll have accessibility to the Display Audio System, which hooks you up with the choice of Entune and Navigation Services
- A 60/40 split rear seat that folds flat so you can reorganize your interior space on a whim - make room for your wakeboard in your new Toyota Matrix with ease!
- Cruise control for those highway drives
- A remote keyless entry system - perfect for when your hands are full
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio controls mounted on it so you never have to take your hands off the wheel to adjust your tunes
And more! However, don’t think utilitarian features are all this Orlando Toyota has to offer - it also boasts options like sporty rear spoilers, integrated fog lights, underbody spoilers and sport side rocker panels, and 17” alloy wheels!
We know you’ll love the style and adaptability the Toyota Matrix has to offer, but why take our word for it? Come test drive it yourself at Toyota of Orlando today. We’re at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can pop in anytime - we’re open until 10pm every night! Check out our new Toyota specials while you’re here!
AutoWeek loves the new Orlando Toyota RAV4!
It’s no surprise to use at Toyota of Orlando that the new 2013 Toyota RAV4 is a hit. It packs a brand new style, impressive interior upgrades, and a totally different feel - one that’s more sophisticated AND sporty. However, we’re not the only ones who feel this way! AutoWeek recently named the top eight features they love the most about this incredible compact SUV - let’s take a look at some of them!
- There’s more technology - you’ll now get a standard back-up camera and display audio system no matter which model you choose. This means more connectivity to all your favorite music and apps, as well as a sleeker looking dash!
- More cargo space is now available, even in spite of the sleek new look! You’ll find more leg room in the rear seats (thanks to slimmer front seats), as well as 38.4 cubic feet of cargo space in the back - and that’s with all of the seats up. Fold the rear seats down and you’re privy to over 70 cubic feet of space for all your odds and ends!
- There are different driving modes, including a “Sport” mode - AutoWeek noted that this mode allows for better steering and acceleration (which basically means more fun).
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheels (for easy adjustability) are standard on all models, and they all contain convenient audio and Bluetooth controls so you can focus on your driving experience - not reaching for the volume button.
However, that’s not all the 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando has to offer. Why not come experience it for yourself? We love this remarkable new SUV, and we’re willing to bet you’ll be clearing space in your driveway for it before you know it. Come take it for a test drive, and check out our incredible new Toyota RAV4 specials! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall - give us a shout at (888) 725-3520!
Find an amazing assortment of new Toyota at Toyota of Orlando!
Buying a new car is extremely exciting, and buying a new car at Toyota of Orlando is even more enthralling due to our fantastic assortment of vehicles available, as well as our amazing new Toyota specials in Orlando! Our new car inventory is extensive and is sure to contain options for everyone, so don’t wait - get down to Toyota of Orlando today to find the car of your dreams!
Looking for an American classic? Consider the 2012 Toyota Camry, with a starting MSRP of just $22,055. The Toyota Camry in Orlando is available in four different trim levels, so you can customize your ride accordingly! Whether you want luxury, a sporty feel, or the newest technological gadgets integrated into your driving experience, the Toyota Camry can provide - and all wrapped in the reliability and performance that come standard with this impressive and economical sedan!
Maybe a hybrid car in Orlando is more your style as you try to harness your go-green power. Toyota of Orlando is proud to offer a great selection of various hybrid Toyota models, including a hybrid version of both the Toyota Camry and Toyota Highlander. We also offer the groundbreaking Toyota Prius family, composed of the Toyota Prius, Prius c, Prius v, and we’re awaiting the arrival of the super eco-friendly Toyota Prius Plug-in! If environmentally sensitive vehicles are what you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.
Looking for a comfortable and spacious SUV? Maybe you should come down to Toyota of Orlando and test drive the 2012 Toyota Sequoia! This luxurious SUV provides not only luxury and technology on the inside, but also durability and a powerful performance (for example, it has a DVD entertainment system with wireless headphones and towing capabilities of up to 7,400 lbs)! The Toyota Sequoia at Toyota of Orlando has a starting MSRP of just $40,930!
Come to Toyota of Orlando today to take a look at our hugely varied selection of new Toyota in Central Florida - and don’t forget to ask about our new Toyota specials!